CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Blogger!

We must be offically 'adjusted' here, because life is too full to find the time needed to post updated information and photographs! It took me seven months to enter into a job. Looking back, I am thankful for the time that I had to set up our household and enjoy the beauty of the land and of the people I am surrounded by. Our 'savings grace' has been that the British Pound fell sharply after we moved here so our dollar lasted longer than it should have. Unfortunately it's time to earn an income to live on! I am a full time substitute teacher in a Secondary School about 25min. away from our home. I will try to update this blog seasonally with photographs and recent happenings. For example, we recently went to London for the first time with my parents and David's sister, Jane, has been visiting us this Spring. Cheerio, Tammy

1 comments:

Diane said...

Can't wait to see you guys in June. At least it is a Saturday so you won't be working. :) I"ll email soon!
Diane