CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introducing Curbar Primary's newspaper editor, Laura Ann

Hi! This is Laura Ann! Did you know that every morning at my school we have an assembly? We sing praise songs and before lunch and right before the end of the day we say a prayer. On Tuesdays we ride in a bus for a 5 min. drive to two fields for Games where we play hockey,'football'[soccer],running etc. On Wednesdays Year5 and Year6 go swimming. [I'm in Year5] We go to Bakewell Indoor Swimming Pool. On Thursdays we walk down to the little village of Calver for P.E. at the Village Hall. My favourite activity is swimming. Talk to you soon! 'Til than 'Cheers!'

Laura Ann
Whitworth

5 comments:

Andrea said...

What a wonderful post, Laura Ann! I am looking forward to hearing more about your days.

Anonymous said...

Laura Annie,
What a wonderful leader you are in your school!We loved your posting and the way you are keeping us intouch with you so far away.
Love you and miss you much; can;t wait for Christmas!
Love Nana and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

wow laura ann, your post is amazing! it really sounds like your enjoying school in England. i miss you and katie alot! i miss you and am praying for you and your family!!

<>< ToRi

Becky said...

Laura Ann - Great job! I'm so proud of you & Katie, but I sure do miss you! Give your mom & dad a big hug from me & Tim - we love you all. Cheerios!!! "Aunt" Becky

Jillian Walker said...

Dear Laura Ann,
I miss you so much!!I got the letters you sent me. I'm going to see if I can give them to Jozie,Paige and Brittany at lunch time.I wish I lived in England and went to your school. It's so cool that you get to go swimming!Today I saw your Grandma Polk she is doing great. I'll see you duriing Chirstmas!!!:o)
Love, Jillian Walker

P.S. Do you have a British accent? Tell Katie and your mommy and daddy I said hi.:o)